International Youth Diplomacy Conference (IYDC) is a flagship event of Innovation for Empowerment and Development (IFED) Global. It is an innovation of the Model United Nations Conference. A simulation of the United Nations General Assembly, Security Council and other agencies under the United Nations. It brings together youth across Africa and beyond to discuss pertinent issues of global interest. IYDC, mostly held in Accra, is educative as well as entertaining.
IYDC-Accra, 2023 will gather over 1000 youth leaders from 54 Countries to stay in Accra, Ghana to experience the African Culture and the above activities in a Global Leadership learning euphoria.
It is a combination of the following:
- Model United Nations Conference
- Special Committee Session
- The Elders (Forum & Panel Discussion)
- Ambassadorial Dinner and Awards.
ObjectivesBuild a network of like-minded youth leaders from Africa
- Build global leadership skills through experienced speakers
- Learn how and be abreast on presentation, speaking and writing skills.
- Have a positive impact on youth’s social & psychological development
- Bring change in the leadership style of Africa and affect the world positively
- Encourage entrepreneurship among the youth
meet the best product people in world
What our alumni say about us
I got a beautiful and fruitful experience in IYDC. It gives me fresh thoughts on diplomacy and equips me for more national development
Delegate, IYDC-2021 From The Gambia
It was a great one. I enjoyed my stay at Ghana, Accra. The conference was a very impactful one for it brought the youthful energy out of me and the capacity of being a good leader. Iydc 2020 was impactful and I would love to appreciate and thanks the organiser and those who serve to make the conference a success.
Banjoko Damilare Babatunde
Delegate from Nigeria
I have never dreamt of going this far but with IYDC, I have achieved beyond what I can imagine having the opportunity to interact with peers around Africa and the globe as a whole and also learning different ways of life, skills, attitudes and understanding of the world around us. I believe there is more to achieve and thanks to IYDC I’m achieving my potentials.